Thursday 3 October 2013

The First Post

Hello all. This is my inaugural blog post. I have been in Japan for over two months now, but I have yet to create this blog.

Suffice it to say, there might very well be some retroactive posting. Though, there is no way that I could now accurately convey how I felt during either the Tokyo Orientation or during my first two weeks here in Kudamatsu.

Picture from my bike ride to Kubo JHS. 
Though, I can say that after two months even little Kudamatsu has new and exciting things to offer. Japan is a fascinating country that is initially a bit of a paradox for expats. Every time you see a similarity, you find a strange difference that makes living here such a treat. You can enter a 7-11, and it will feel familiar, but instead of sandwiches they might have hot dog buns filled with soba noodles.

So, please enjoy my blog. Expect what will hopefully be interesting posts about life in Japan.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment